Charlotte Detox Services
Your Path to Lifelong Sobriety Begins Now
If you’re thinking about getting sober and starting your life anew, Freedom Detox can help you take the first step. Our Charlotte detox services help individuals struggling with substance abuse and addiction detoxify their bodies so they can have a cleansed system free of all drugs or alcohol. While the end result is a clean body and mind that can prepare you for a life of freedom, the detox process itself can be challenging as the body goes through withdrawal. That’s why you want to trust a medical team of professionals to help you detox in a safe environment. Once you’re admitted to our facility, we do everything we can to make sure you’re feeling comfortable and cared for.
How Does the Detox Process Work?
To detoxify your body is to refrain from using drugs or alcohol so that your body has time to rid itself of all traces of toxins. By the end of the process, your system will be entirely free of drugs or alcohol. While the process sounds relatively simple, it is typically challenging for those going through withdrawal as they are weaned off dependency.
While detoxing, you may experience issues with sleep deprivation, high blood pressure, inability to focus clearly, erratic mood swings, and other mental and physical symptoms. Freedom Detox provides the support you need by medically monitoring your progress, providing medication as needed, offering counseling, and more.
By being in a controlled environment, you’ll feel safe despite all the changes going through your body and mind. Fighting addiction alone can be frightening – we’re here to stand by your side as you first cleanse your system.
Drug abuse and alcohol dependency can have many negative side effects that may make you feel like you’re a lost cause, and recovery is hopeless. We’re here to tell you that’s not true. Our detoxing process is the first step towards sobriety and a new life that can help you easily recover all that’s been lost.
Benefits of detoxing your body include:
- Recovering your health: Alcohol abuse can lead to vitamin and mineral deficiencies, but a detox can give you another chance at regaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Regained employment and skills: Detox, which leads to recovery, can help you gain the employment you may have lost while you were addicted.
- New confidence: You may be able to regain your self-esteem after getting clean.
- Stability: A clearer sense of yourself can help you establish stability in your life once more.
- Repaired relationships: Once your body is free of toxins, you may feel more level-headed and ready to care for yourself and others.
- Finding things that make you happy again: Now that your thoughts are no longer ruled by addiction, you can focus your attention on the things that matter most to you.
Don’t wait to rebuild your bridges and take control of your life. We’re waiting to help you.
Call (877) 207-8882 today for support, safety, and success with the help of our Gastonia detox services.
We Care About Our Clients
Customized Treatment Plans
State of the Art Amenities