Freedom Detox offers countless options for alcohol and drug detox treatment, because we know that just as no two people are alike, neither are two addiction situations alike. Some individuals may want to detox among others who understand their situation, while others prefer to do it privately and with discretion. Some detox processes last longer than others, and some individuals may require more therapy than others.
When you join us at our facility near Charlotte, our team will educate you on your own detox process and develop a plan that works for you and the future you want. The hardest step is calling us and seeking admission. Once you’re here, we’ll help you take every step toward a full recovery.
Freedom Detox strives to provide support to you, both throughout your detox as well as afterwards when you are considering aftercare options.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Psychosocial Group Support: You’re not alone in your journey. We hold group therapy sessions in order for you to connect and relate to others.
- Individual Counselor Sessions: Our counseling staff is certified and ready to discuss your history with addiction, as well as your future.
- Daily Individualized Care: We take all your preferences and needs into consideration, and perform regular safety checks.
- Medication Services for Detox: Our team monitors your detox process and prepares a plan to ensure all goes well.
- Discharge Planning: Once your detox is over, which is typically between 5 to 7 days, we prepare you for sober living.
- Aftercare: We work with you to explore options for follow-up treatment after your detox process is complete.
The Freedom Detox experience involves working with a comprehensive treatment team to address substance use dependencies and related concerns.
Our direct care treatment team consists of:
- Nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Certified alcohol and drug counselors
- Behavioral health technicians
Freedom Detox offers a comprehensive detox experience which includes daily structured group activities and counseling based on acceptance and commitment therapy. This experience also includes individual sessions with counselors and time to meet with our nurse practitioners to discuss any medical concerns related to the detox.
Freedom Detox offers a comfortable environment in terms of the physical space as well as the treatment itself. The intent is to help you detox in a safe and reliable way by following a standard order of medication protocols designed by our medical director while also receiving integrated services from our medical staff, counselors, and behavioral health technicians.
Serving Adults & Teens
Freedom Detox knows that addiction doesn’t just affect adults. We offer teen-friendly programs for young adults, too, and specialize in holistic therapies to help them understand their situation.
Because young people are still developing, we offer life skill coaching and individual counseling that is tailored based on their needs. Our goal is to equip teenagers with the tools they need to fight substance abuse and go on to lead healthy lives. With therapies including adventure therapy and family therapy, our Charlotte detox team has options for you to choose from.
Ready to take back your life? Call us at any time of day, even on weekends, at (877) 207-8882.