Welcome back. In our last post, Legacy Freedom, drug rehab in Charlotte, began talking about drug addiction and how easy it is to be unaware of whether or not you're actually addicted to drugs. Below, you'll find a self-test that might help you answer a few questions you may have about drug addiction and your dependency on drugs.
Drug Abuse Self-Test (ncadd.org) | Drug Rehab Charlotte
To answer the questions below, start with reading each question carefully. Consider your actions over the past 12 months while answering.
- Are you always able to stop using drugs when you want to?
- Can you get through the week without using drugs?
- Do you abuse more than one drug at a time?
- Do you ever feel bad or guilty about your drug use?
- Does your spouse (or parent) ever complain about your involvement with drugs?
- Has drug abuse created problems between you and your spouse or your parents?
- Have you abused prescription drugs?
- Have you been arrested for possession of illegal drugs?
- Have you been in trouble at work because of drug abuse?
- Have you engaged in illegal activities in order to obtain drugs?
- Have you ever experienced withdrawal symptoms (felt sick) when you stopped taking drugs?
- Have you gone to anyone for help with a drug problem?
- Have you ever considered drug treatment in Charlotte NC?
- Have you gotten into fights when under the influence of drugs?
- Have you had "blackouts" or "flashbacks" as a result of drug use?
- Have you had medical problems as a result of your drug use (e.g. memory loss, hepatitis, convulsions, bleeding, etc.)?
- Have you lost a job because of drug abuse?
- Have you lost friends because of your use of drugs?
- Have you neglected your family because of your drug use?
- Have you used drugs other than those required for medicinal reasons?
If you answered yes to at least half of these questions, it's time to consider getting help. Drug addiction isn't something that gets better with time. It often gets worse. The only way to work through drug addiction and become drug-free is through drug rehab in Charlotte.
Drug addiction isn't something to be ashamed of. It's not a flaw in our personality. It's a sickness that must be treated before we can get better. Please feel free to contact Legacy Freedom immediately if you or someone you know answers yes to most of the questions listed above. Drug rehab in Charlotte might be the only answer to leading a drug-free, healthy life. For more information on our facility, contact us, soon.
Legacy Freedom | Drug Rehab in Charlotte
If you, or someone you know, is suffering from a substance abuse problem, it's time to get help. While it’s easy to believe that you are alone in this struggle, that is the farthest thing from the truth. There are numerous people dealing with addiction in the world. Regardless of how bad drug or alcohol use has become, help is always available. Contact Legacy Freedom if you need drug rehab in Charlotte. We are here to help you get back on track to a healthier, happier life.