Mental Health Counseling | Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment | Wilmington, NC
Legacy Freedom Treatment Center’s holistic approach to mental health counseling and addiction recovery is your best choice for outpatient rehab in Wilmington, NC. What sets us apart from other therapists and addiction specialists is that we are not just another 12-step, one-size-fits-all rehab program. We’re one of the best holistic mental health and substance abuse treatment centers in North Carolina. We personalize your treatment plan in order to give you the tools you need to break free from drug and alcohol addiction and/or manage issues like PTSD and depression. We combine the best methods of therapy, addiction recovery and rehab with the latest holistic treatments based on your needs and goals. Many other rehab facilities in the coastal area do not offer customized plans. This is one of the many ways that our holistic approach to recovery is unique.
At Legacy Freedom Wilmington, we know that there's no way to create a single program that works for everyone. Why wouldn't you want to try a plan that is tailored to your specific recovery needs? Our success rate proves that our methods of treating addiction work. By using a personalized treatment plan, we invest in your full recovery by taking into consideration your needs. We believe that one size doesn't fit all and that one person’s journey on the road to recovery may not be the same as someone else's. Let us create a personalized plan for you. Break free from the devastating effects of substance abuse and start your new life by calling us today.
- Mood Disorders
- Specific Phobias
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- PTSD and Panic Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Process Addictions
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Stress Response Syndromes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Anxiety, Panic, and Social Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction, Gender Identity Disorders
- Personality Disorders: OCD, Paranoia, etc.
- Tic Disorders – Tourette’s etc.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cocaine and Crack Cocaine
- Stimulants – Adderall, Ritalin, etc.
- Painkillers – Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc.
- Benzodiazepines – Valium, Xanax, Diazepam, Klonipin, etc.
- Gambling Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Other Addictions: Shopping, Gaming, Food, etc.
Our Wilmington Rehab Center is NOT a 12-Step Program nor a Psychiatrist's Couch!
At our mental health and drug and alcohol treatment center in Wilmington, NC; intensive outpatient treatment programs for adults meet 3 times a week for group sessions and a minimum of twice a week for individual sessions. Your personal counselor will work with you to custom-tailor a treatment plan that directly fits your needs. We don't take the “one-size-fits-all” approach to addiction treatment. We work with patients that suffer from drug addiction, alcoholism, substance abuse, and mental health issues including depression, anxiety, ADHD, and more. So we have to spend time getting to know you. And it's amazing how well treatment works when it's designed specifically for you.
- Re-establishing or maintaining support systems
- Developing a solid base of self-esteem
- Learning healthy boundaries
- Finding a comfortable spiritual path
- Learning to express your feelings and needs
- Developing coping skills
- Dealing with anxiety and depression, guilt and anger
- Managing stress
Legacy Freedom Treatment Centers accept most major health insurance plans, cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare at this time. Call today to find out more about our programs and how you can start living life again.
- What is addiction? How can Legacy Freedom help?
- How is Legacy Freedom different from other substance abuse treatment centers?
- What is holistic addiction treatment?
- How is outpatient treatment different from inpatient treatment?
- What is a customized addiction treatment plan?
- Does your teenager have an addiction problem?
- Do you think you have a drinking problem?
- Do you have an older parent with alcoholism?
- Do you offer treatment to families of addicts?
- Want to learn more about our drug and alcohol treatment plans?