Not sure what your options are when you are faced with addiction and the possibility of recovery? You might not be familiar with substance abuse treatment from an outpatient facility, but we are here to help you learn more. Here, you'll find information on what outpatient substance abuse treatment is and more!
What is Substance Abuse Treatment?
- Substance abuse treatment specializes in a holistic approach when it comes to our alcohol and drug treatment programs.
- Our facility offers an approach that is focused on you and the underlying reasons that contribute to your addiction.
- We offer an intensive outpatient program combines counseling, life/purpose coaching, and alternative therapies.
- We help you identify why your addiction persists and then teach you how to move forward, walking with you every step of the way.
- There are other substance abuse treatment programs other than outpatient facilities. However, there's no team that will care more for you than Legacy Freedom.
We learn about your situation and develop a plan that's designed to address your specific needs. Our treatment program includes:
- intensive outpatient care
- one-on-one counseling
- group and family sessions
- holistic, alternative therapies
- life-purpose planning
- Cocaine and Crack Cocaine
- Stimulants – Adderall, Ritalin, etc.
- Painkillers – Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc.
- Benzodiazepines – Valium, Xanax, Diazepam, Klonipin, etc.
- Gambling Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Other Addictions: Shopping, Gaming, Food, etc.
Available Treatment Programs | Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Charlotte NC
- Adventure Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Chemical DependencyDischarge/Aftercare
- Equine Assisted
- EMDR Therapy
- Inner Child
- Life/Purpose Coaching
- Meditation Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Tai chi
Addiction is life changing. It can cause complete disruption in the lives of everyone involved. Whether you’re the addict, or a loved one standing by and watching this condition cause chaos within their life, understanding addiction can help. If you're ready to venture into rehab, consider Legacy Freedom of Charlotte.
Changing is a part of recovery. You're going to change as a person, change your environment and behavior. It's important to know that you were someone completely different before addiction. The drugs or alcohol caused a serious chemical in balance in your brain. That is why your behavior became different while using. During recovery, you slowly remember who you used to be. We can help you do this.
Legacy Freedom | Drug Rehab Charlotte NC
If someone you know and love is struggling with any of the symptoms above, don’t hesitate to help them get established with a drug and alcohol treatment center. Drug rehab in Charlotte might be the only chance they have at recovery. There are numerous people dealing with addiction in the world, so it's important to understand you aren't alone. Contact Legacy Freedom if you're interested in our outpatient rehab therapy that doesn't interfere with your daily life of work or school. We are here to help you get back on track to a healthier, happier life.