Are you struggling with hair loss due to stress and anxiety? Many people have this physical symptom that is a direct result of stress-induced anxiety. Unfortunately, it is not a commonly talked about condition. For those who are dealing with hair loss, you might also be depressed because of this issue. If you are struggling with stress and anxiety, you might have one of the following conditions as a result. For the best 2018 Asheville ADHD treatment, contact Legacy Freedom today.
- TE is a form of hair loss that happens when hair follicles change. This condition causes a decrease in follicles that produce new hair. When this happens, there is an increase in non-producing hair follicles that result in your hair loss. Sometimes, TE causes hair to thin on top. Other times, it can cause thinning hair on the back and side of the head.
- Alopecia is a more commonly known hair loss condition. Stress and anxiety can also cause this, as well. This condition will leave you with sudden loss of hair in large clumps. There may be patches on your scalp with no hair at all. In some cases, other parts of the body lose hair, as well. You can grow the hair back but only when stress and anxiety are taken care of.
At times, stress and anxiety can cause you to lose your appetite. When this happens, you do not get enough vitamins and minerals. Being deficient in nutrients can cause hair loss and increase the amount of trouble you'll have growing hair back.
It is not uncommon for those suffering from stress and anxiety induced hair loss to find themselves depressed due to this physical symptom. We hope this information helps you better understand stress and anxiety and how it can affect you. If you’re dealing with either or both, feel free to contact us. We can help you get to the root cause of your condition so that you will be able to move forward in a happy, healthy manner without having to worry constantly. Click here to visit our last post to learn more.
The Best Asheville ADHD Treatment and More for 2018
If you, or someone you love, seem to be suffering from anxiety or any other type of mental illness, contact Legacy Freedom of Asheville NC. We can help! Our trained professionals are able to treat your cause and condition with holistic treatment and alternative therapy programs that are tailored to fit your needs. We are here to help you get back on track to a happy, healthy life with various types of mental health and Asheville ADHD treatment. We can treat the following disorders:
- Mood Disorders
- Specific Phobias
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- PTSD and Panic Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Process Addictions
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Stress Response Syndromes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Anxiety, Panic, and Social Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Personality Disorders: OCD, Paranoia, etc.
- Tic Disorders – Tourette’s, etc.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Call now to learn how our qualified staff can improve your mental health for 2018!