Looking for free, sober things to do this spring? If so, we have all the great events you can attend listed below. These activities are being held on Saturday, April 14th at various times of the day. You'll find the times listed below, as well as the venues and more. These events have been listed at charlotteonthecheap.com. Our drug and alcohol treatment center in Charlotte NC is here to help you find something fun and sober to do!
Sober Things to Do | Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center in Charlotte NC
- Bilingual stories and music at Mint Museum - 11:15 am to 12:00 pm at Mint Museum Randolph
- Community Workout with Camp Gladiator - 9:00 am to 9:00 am at First Ward Arts Elementary School
- Culture Blocks Community Gathering: meal, Motown dancing, discussion - 10:30 am to 1:00 pm,
- Día 2018: Chinese Dance - 11:30 am at Morrison Regional Library
- Día 2018: ONE LOVE! With Vanessa Brantley Newton - 11:30 am to 12:15 pm at Hickory Grove Library
- JCSU's Girl Tech Summit - 8:00 am to 1:00 pm at Johnson C. Smith University
- Make a Glass Bird Nest at Art in the Dairy's Open House - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at Art in the Dairy
- Matthews Earth Day Celebration - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Matthews Community Center
- Open Studio Saturday at McColl Center for Art + Innovation - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm at McColl Center for Art + Innovation
- Prom dresses and more at Lydia's Loft Prom Closet - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at First Baptist Church Huntersville
- Prosperity Village Bike-ology - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Docia Crossing Road
- Saturday Boot Camp at NuBody in Concord - 8:00 am at NuBody Fitness in Concord
- Victorian lawn party in Matthews - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm at Reid house in Matthews
- 2nd Annual Pop-Up Picnic at dom Park - 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm at dom Park
- Cards Against Humanity, with prizes - 4:00 pm at The Cotton Room at Belfast Mill
- Charlotte Jazz Festival: Jazz at the Pavilion - 1:00 pm to 5:15 pm at Levine Center for the Arts
- Charlotte Jazz Festival: Jazz at the Pavilion - 1:30 pm to 10:15 pm at Levine Center for the Arts
- Charlotte Jazz Festival: Late Night Jams - 11:30 pm at Knight Theater
- Charlotte Jazz Festival: Loonis McGlohon Young Jazz Artist Competition - 2:00 pm at Romare Bearden Park
- Charlotte Jazz Festival: Second Line Parade - 4:00 pm at Knight Theater
- Charlotte Jazz Festival: Student Jazz Band Showcase - 2:00 pm at Knight Theater
- Concert: Lawrence Quinnett - 4:00 pm at Steinway Piano Gallery
- Día 2018: Indian Folk Dance - 2:30 pm at Independence Regional Library
- Diggin' The Roots - Old Time Music - 6:00 pm at Old Town Public House
- Howie Acres Cultural Arts Festival - 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm at Howie Acres Neighborhood Park
- Kannapolis Cruise-In - 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Downtown Kannapolis
- Karaoke at Snug Harbor on Sundays - 6:00 pm at Snug Harbor
- Live at the NoDa Family Tree: Chandler Martin - 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at NoDa Company Store
- Live music at Summit Coffee - 7:00 pm at Summit Coffee
- Live music: Aarodynamics/Junco Partner/Dumpster Service - 9:00 pm at Tommy’s Pub
- living history event at Uptown Charlotte cemeteries: Voices from the Past - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at Elmwood/Pinewood Cemetery
- living history event at Uptown Charlotte cemeteries: Voices from the Past - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at Settlers’ Cemetery
- Omelette Fest: release party for arts/humor magazine, including live music - 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Petra’s
- Open bluegrass jam with host Greg M Clarke - 6:00 pm at Tommy’s Pub
- Spring Concert Series at The Music Yard: Zack Mexico, Opening: The Houston Brothers - 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm at The Music Yard
- Starving Artist Market at Charlotte Art League - 11:00 am to 4:00 pm at Charlotte Art League
- Starving Artist Market at Lenny Boy - 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Lenny Boy Brewing Co.
- Stonecrest Music at the Fountain - 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm at Stonecrest at Piper Glen
- Sunday, April 15, 2018 - Dozens of arts events at CPCC's annual arts festival: Sensoria
- Sycamore Brewing Spring Fest - 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm at Sycamore Brewing
- 'Tawba Walk Music & Arts Festival in Cornelius - 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Oak Street Mill
- yoga with King of Pops every Sunday - 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Independence Park
Looking for more things to do that are free and fun this spring? Check back soon! Our next blog will have even more great events that are free of charge and great for sober fun!
If you are concerned about your own drinking problems were with someone you love, please consider talking with our facility. Also, familiarize yourself with the warning signs of alcohol abuse. Hopefully, you can catch the serious problem before it gets worse.
With all that challenges facing teens and adults in today's time, it's important to make sure they're informed of substance abuse issues as well as, substance abuse prevention and ways to avoid and overcome the peer pressure they might face, day to day.
For help with these issues, or if you or someone you love is already dealing with a drug or alcohol addiction, please contact us to learn about drug and alcohol treatment center in Charlotte NC, at Legacy Freedom. We are here to help.