In the past few posts, Legacy Freedom has taken time to help you understand the signs and symptoms of drug addiction based on specific types of drugs and the behaviors they can cause. If you're worried you might have a drug problem and need a Charlotte rehab, please contact our counselors. We are here to help. Before moving on to learn about more drugs and the behaviors they can cause, take a look back at our previous posts, below:
Do I Need Help? | Drug Rehab Charlotte
PCP – Hallucinogen
- Sometimes seizures or coma
- Problems with thinking and memory
- Problems with coordination and movement
- Problems speaking
- Lack of pain sensation
- Involuntary eye movements
- Intolerance to loud noise
- Increase in blood pressure and heart rate
- Impaired judgment
- Aggressive, possibly violent behavior
- A feeling of being separated from your body and surroundings
- Rash around the nose and mouth
- Possessing an inhalant substance without a reasonable explanation
- Nausea or vomiting
- Lingering odor of inhalant material
- Irregular heartbeats
- Involuntary eye movements
- Decreased inhibition
- Brief euphoria or intoxication
- Appearing intoxicated with slurred speech, slow movements and poor coordination
- Constricted pupils
- Drowsiness or sedation
- Euphoria or feeling "high"
- Lack of awareness or inattention to surrounding people and things
- Needle marks (if injecting drugs)
- Problems with attention and memory
- Problems with coordination
- Reduced sense of pain
- Runny nose or nose sores (if snorting drugs)
- Slurred speech
- Sweaty, clammy skin
Is It Time? | Drug Rehab Charlotte
Has your drug use gotten out of hand? Do you even realize that you're addicted? Sometimes it's hard to know when it's time to get help. That's why it's good to make yourself aware of the signs and symptoms of drug use and addiction. If your drug use is out of control or causing problems, get help. The sooner you get help, the better. Drug rehab in Charlotte might be your only chance for recovery.
Questions to Ask | Drug Rehab Charlotte
- Has your drug use led to unsafe behavior, such as sharing needles and more?
- Do you think you may be having withdrawal symptoms after stopping drug use?
- Are you unable to stop using a drug?
If you're not ready to undergo drug rehab in Charlotte, consider using our help lines or hotline chat, located directly on our website homepage. This may be a great place to start your drug treatment.
Legacy Freedom | Drug Rehab Charlotte
If you, or someone you know is suffering from a substance abuse problem, it's time to get help. While it’s easy to believe that you are alone in this struggle, that is the farthest thing from the truth. There are numerous people dealing with addiction in the world. Regardless of how bad drug or alcohol use has become, help is always available. Contact Legacy Freedom if you need drug rehab in Charlotte NC. We are here to help you get back on track to a healthier, happier life.