Welcome back! If you missed our previous blog post, you’re jumping in on a great quest to find recovery through natural remedies. Believe it or not, you can fight addiction without using medication to help you with withdrawal symptoms and cravings. We are here to offer a few of the best ways to recover naturally. If you missed our previous blog, be sure to visit back here for more information. Read more on how to beat substance abuse and addiction naturally below. For the best 2018 alcohol rehab in Asheville, call Legacy Freedom now.
- Art therapy can be a great way to help addicts work through rehabilitation and recovery. This activity can help build confidence and self-esteem. It can also help those who come face-to-face with triggers avoid relapse, as well. Many studies show that art therapy is one of the most helpful and effective ways to fight addiction. It can also lower anxiety and depression for those suffering from these medical conditions, no matter what the root causes. It’s especially helpful for reducing depression and anxiety in substance abusers.
- During your fight against substance abuse, you’ll need to have a great support group. You can either find one through your network of support at a rehabilitation center or you can create your own. No matter what you choose, having people you can lean on during hard times is important, especially when these people fully understand what you’re going through. Find a support group that you can turn to when triggers seem like they may get the best of you. Also, meet with them even when you’re doing well. Sometimes, positive reinforcement is the best way to motivate yourself to continue on into recovery.
- Milk thistle is a natural herb that can help your liver work better. Because it can naturally promote and improve liver function, it can be beneficial for those who have had a long-term issue with drug or alcohol abuse.
- Yoga is an amazing activity that can promote a positive mindset, overall well-being, and improve reactivity. Because yoga can help cleanse the body of stress and toxins, it’s great for those who are in recovery.
- During your substance abuse issues, it’s likely you weren’t very active. Getting out and moving is the best way to promote overall well-being and keep a good mindset.
- Once you’ve decided to fight substance abuse immediately begin taking vitamins that are essential for overall health. Addiction leaves you malnourished and unable to absorb the vitamins and nutrients you need to be healthy. Try taking omega-3 essential fatty acids, vitamin B complex, calcium, magnesium, selenium, potassium, zinc, iron, chromium, amino acids, and other supplements that may be prescribed or recommended by a doctor. These things will help you get back on track as soon as possible when it comes to your health and fighting for recovery without having to worry about a suppressed immune system or sickness.
- Natural rehabilitation for addiction and substance abuse is available in an outpatient setting for those that need additional help. If you're interested in learning more, contact Legacy Freedom.
Alternative Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in Asheville
The following additions and substance abuse issues can be treated at our facility:
- Stimulants – Adderall, Ritalin, etc.
- Sex Addiction
- Painkillers – Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc.
- Other Addictions: Shopping, Gaming, Food, etc.
- Gambling Addiction
- Cocaine and Crack Cocaine
- Benzodiazepines – Valium, Xanax, Diazepam, Klonipin, etc.
We offer the following therapy programs for those fighting addiction and working towards recovery:
- Tai Chi
- Sound Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Meditation Therapy
- Life/Purpose Coaching
- Inner Child
- Equine Assisted
- EMDR Therapy
- Chemical Dependency
- Adventure Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy
Dealing with addiction is difficult. That's why we are here to help you go through this complicated situation. These tips will help you regain the path of health and happiness without substance abuse. If you have questions or concerns about the risk of substance abuse or want to learn more about our personalized rehabilitation treatment, don't hesitate to contact us at any time.
Are you drinking excessively? Do you know someone who is? Are you worried about how bad alcohol abuse has become? If so, it might be time for rehab. You might be thinking that choosing therapy isn't the best option or that it's too late to get help. Our outpatient rehabilitation will work. It's a great way to get help that allows you to stick with your daily routines of going to school or work. You won't miss out on important things.
Legacy Freedom isn’t like any other type of rehab alcohol abusers might experience. We offer the following to those struggling with alcohol use, in hopes to help them learn what life without drugs and alcohol will be like:
- adventure therapy
- comprehensive onboarding and evaluation
- drug testing
- dual diagnosis
- family therapy
- group therapy
- individual counseling focused on the individual’s needs
- life skills
- family support and assistance
If you're ready to beat alcohol abuse and get back on the path to a happy, healthy life, contact us at Legacy of Asheville. We are here to help you with a personalized drug or alcohol treatment program that will work. Our outpatient programs have a 100% success rate for those committed to recovery. Don't wait. Call now and get the alcohol rehab in Asheville that you need. Our counselors are standing by to walk you through recovery and into a life without addiction.