Have you lost your family due to an addiction that you can't kick? Do you fail to see the problem with your substance abuse? Is your job in jeopardy because you can't make it to work on time after countless nights of staying out late and partying? If so, you might be headed toward hitting rock bottom. Ever heard the saying? Not sure what that means? Keep reading to learn more. For drug and alcohol rehab in Greensboro NC, call Legacy!
If you've ever hit rock bottom, you know what it means. But those that don't understand it, believe that it is just an expression. However, while there's no real definition of rock bottom, there are instances where it's a high probability for individuals. In other cases, one might think they've hit rock bottom but continue to fall further.
Rock bottom, no matter what it means for an individual, is the lowest point one can think of in life when it comes to substance abuse.
Most of the time, this phrase is used when someone is struggling so badly with addiction that they are at risk for the following:
- Losing friends and family because of their addiction
- Substance abuse is becoming too much for loved ones to deal with
- Financial insecurity is becoming a problem because you spend too much money on substance abuse
- Employment is compromised and you are in danger of losing a job because of lack of reliability
- Not having anywhere to live or having a safe place to spend time
- Physical health is at an all time low
- Mental health is bad
- Embarrassed socially
- Sick and tired of dealing with addiction
- Having a mental break down
- Feeling bad about the way you've behaved while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Losing a spouse or significant other due to addiction
Rock bottom is only hit when denial of addiction is no longer an issue. Most of the time, those using drugs or alcohol hit rock bottom when they realize how bad their addiction actually is. When they see the problems that come from their substance abuse, they hit rock bottom and finally see what it's doing to their life.
If you feel that you're hitting this place, be happy that Legacy Freedom can help. There is a light at the end of this tunnel. Don't hesitate to contact us. We know how difficult it is during the time that you're realizing substance abuse is ruining your life. Don't worry about feeling ashamed or worried. Channel all your emotion and effort into recovery. With a great support system and alternative treatment, you'll be well on your way to a life that's happy and healthy, without substance abuse!
Holistic Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Greensboro NC For Addicts
If you know someone who is suffering from addiction, it's time to get help. While it’s easy to believe that you are alone in this struggle, that is the farthest thing from the truth. There are numerous people dealing with addiction in the world. Regardless of how bad drug or alcohol use has become, addiction rehab is always available. Contact Legacy Freedom of Greensboro if you need treatment. We are affordable drug and alcohol rehab in Greensboro NC that can help you get back on track to a healthier, happier life.