Are you hoping to reach a point this year, where recovery is just right around the corner? If so, it's important to stay inspired and work toward this goal. Below, you'll find motivational quotes that will help you keep inspired to start your new journey, drug or alcohol free.
- Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. - Benjamin Disraeli
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. - Napoleon Hill
- Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. - Oscar Wilde
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa
- If you're not sure where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else. - Anonymous
- In God's economy, nothing is wasted. Through failure, we learn a lesson in humility which is probably needed, painful though it is. - Bill W.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up every time we fail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors. - African Proverb
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. - Helen Keller
- When you have come to the edge of all light that you know and are about to drop off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly. - Patrick Overton
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- You become what you think about. - Earl Nightingale
Stay tuned for more quotes that will help you make the decision to enter into recovery and never look back!
Legacy Freedom Treatment Centers | Holistic Alcohol Rehab in NC
If you, or someone you know, is suffering from a substance abuse problem, it's time to get help. While it’s easy to believe that you are alone in this struggle that is the farthest thing from the truth. There are numerous people dealing with addiction in the world. Regardless of how bad drug or alcohol use has become, help is always available. Contact Legacy Freedom if you need alcohol rehab in NC. We are here to help you get back on track to a healthier, happier life.