Mental Health Counseling | Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment | Greensboro, NC
Are you looking for outpatient drub and rehab services that will offer you hope and recovery? If so, consider Legacy Freedom Treatment Center in Greensboro, NC. Our facility not only offers hope, but also personalized treatment programs that are tailored to fit the needs of each individual. Addiction isn't the same for every person. It's a condition that needs to be treated in a customized way. Because of this unique approach, our success rate at our Greensboro rehab center is very high. In fact, it's much higher than traditional treatment programs that are used.
Addiction comes in all forms. It affects people differently. Controlling mind and body, drug or alcohol addiction takes over our thoughts and behaviors. It affects us mentally and physically. That's why there's no way the same treatment can work for everyone. A one-size-fits-all program won't target individual needs. It won't get to the root cause of substance abuse. Legacy Freedom will. We will work hard to offer the best, personalized therapy that works.
Our success rate for substance abuse recovery is phenomenal. We even have the personal success stories to back up these claims. This is because we really invest in the full recovery of our patients. Legacy Freedom is not just another Greensboro rehab facility; we're one of the best and only holistic substance abuse treatment centers in North Carolina. We combine the best practices from traditional rehab with a number of new alternative treatments and personalize a plan that is based on who you are and how to get you sober again. The end result of our outpatient treatment programs is a new you. It's what we do!
- Mood Disorders
- Specific Phobias
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- PTSD and Panic Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Process Addictions
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Stress Response Syndromes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Anxiety, Panic, and Social Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction, Gender Identity Disorders
- Personality Disorders: OCD, Paranoia, etc.
- Tic Disorders – Tourette’s etc.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cocaine and Crack Cocaine
- Stimulants – Adderall, Ritalin, etc.
- Painkillers – Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc.
- Benzodiazepines – Valium, Xanax, Diazepam, Klonipin, etc.
- Gambling Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Other Addictions: Shopping, Gaming, Food, etc.
Our Greensboro Rehab Center is NOT a 12-Step Program nor a Psychiatrist's Couch!
At our mental health and drug and alcohol treatment center in Greensboro, NC; intensive outpatient treatment programs for adults meet 3 times a week for group sessions and a minimum of twice a week for individual sessions. Your personal counselor will work with you to custom-tailor a treatment plan that directly fits your needs. We don't take the “one-size-fits-all” approach to addiction treatment. We work with patients that suffer from drug addiction, alcohol abuse, substance abuse, and mental health issues including depression, anxiety, ADHD, and more. So we have to spend time getting to know you. And it's amazing how well treatment works when it's designed specifically for you.
- Re-establishing or maintaining support systems
- Developing a solid base of self-esteem
- Learning healthy boundaries
- Finding a comfortable spiritual path
- Learning to express your feelings and needs
- Developing coping skills
- Dealing with anxiety and depression, guilt and anger
- Managing stress
Legacy Freedom Treatment Centers accept most major health insurance plans, cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare at this time. Call today to find out more about our programs and how you can start living life again.
- Learn more about our alcohol addiction treatment programs.
- Learn more about our drug addiction treatment programs.
- Learn about our outpatient addiction treatment programs.
- How do you customize your addiction treatment services to my needs?
- What makes Legacy Freedom different?
- Are Suboxone and Methadone good alternative treatments?
- What makes us use drugs and alcohol?
- How does outpatient drug and alcohol treatment differ from inpatient care?
- What does holistic substance abuse treatment mean?
- What kind of addiction coping therapies does Legacy offer?
- Do you offer addiction treatment services for adolescents?
- How do I get a family member to talk with you all about treatment?
- How do I approach a person who's constantly using drugs?
- How do I cope with depression without using?
- How does having purpose in my life help with my addiction?