Welcome back to our final installment on easy conversation topics for recovering addicts. If you're just now joining us, we've been discussing how to easily have conversations with new people that do not involve drinking or drug use. At the bottom of the page, we'll even provide links to our previous posts so you can go back and read them.
In today's post, we're going to talk about entertainment and our final thoughts. If you are tired of searching for substance abuse treatment centers in Columbus OH, make the call to Legacy Freedom. Ask us how we can help you, or your family with recovery from drugs and alcohol.
How to Talk About the Other Fun Things People Enjoy
If you've ever noticed, you'll often hear people talking about the movies they recently saw, books they've read, concerts and music festivals they've seen, and sporting events they've attended. There are so many entertaining activities that people like to do, this means that this topic will never get old.
Here are a few examples for you to use to get things moving.
- What's your favorite movie of all time?
- Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- Whats your favorite TV show of all time?
- What do you consider to be the worst movie of all time?
- Which book are you guilty of loving even if you're ashamed to admit it?
- What was the last book you read?
- Who's your favorite author?
- What kind of music are you into right now?
- Name your top five songs.
- What was the last concert you went to?
- What do you dance to when nobody is watching?
- What's your favorite sports team?
- Who is your favorite athlete?
- What athlete or sports team do you dislike the most?
- What games have been to this year?
- What's your favorite stadium?
We hope the information we've laid out for you in our last few posts will help you be more confident and less stressed out when making conversation with a new person, or talking to many people in an unfamiliar group. For more great information on easy conversation starters and topics to talk about, be sure to read the earlier posts in this series. Use the links below to jump back and read them.
- An Introduction to Easy Conversation Topics
- How to Talk About Hobbies, School, and Work
- How to Talk About Food, Cooking, Traveling, and More
If you, or a loved one, need help because of a problem with substance abuse, please keep reading to see how Legacy Freedom Treatment Center helps people beat addiction.
Dependable Substance Abuse Treatment Centers in Columbus OH | Legacy Freedom
If you're ready to live clean and free from substance abuse, we can help. Legacy Freedom is one of the best outpatient substance abuse treatment centers in Columbus OH. We will work with you and your family to develop a customized addiction treatment plan that is right for you, and will help you with your addiction problems. We can even help those in codependent relationships. Please call us today to learn more or get admitted.