Mental Health Counseling | Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment | Columbus, OH
Legacy Freedom is the Columbus, OH area's best choice for substance abuse and addiction treatment, as well as, mental health counseling. We offer individuals and families an opportunity to achieve full recovery from issues like depression, PTSD, substance abuse and drug/alcohol addiction. Our holistic programs provide participants real recovery through personalized treatment attention. Drug addiction, alcohol abuse and other forms of substance abuse are controlling conditions while issues like PTSD and depression are very limiting when untreated. We find and treat the underlying causes that make these mental health issues and addictions so difficult to break.
There's no single plan that works for everyone. We're not your typical 12-step program as you'll see. We tailor our substance abuse and mental health treatment services to meet your exact needs. We're not just a 12-step, one-size-fits-all rehab. Most Columbus rehab centers don't offer a customized approach to your recovery. Do you buy your clothing on a one-size-fits-all basis? Of course you don't. So why would you settle for anything less than the holistic, proven approach to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction? We're one of the only holistic substance abuse treatment centers in Ohio. Our success rate is phenomenal because we invest our time, attention and self in your full recovery. We take the best from each of the traditional areas of mental health therapy and alcohol and drug addiction treatment. We then combine traditional rehab best practices with a number of new treatments based on who you are and where you need to be. The end result is a new you. It's what we do!
We're changing lives at our Columbus rehab center. Are you next?
- Mood Disorders
- Specific Phobias
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- PTSD and Panic Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Process Addictions
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Stress Response Syndromes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Anxiety, Panic, and Social Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction, Gender Identity Disorders
- Personality Disorders: OCD, Paranoia, etc.
- Tic Disorders – Tourette’s etc.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cocaine and Crack Cocaine
- Stimulants – Adderall, Ritalin, etc.
- Painkillers – Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc.
- Benzodiazepines – Valium, Xanax, Diazepam, Klonipin, etc.
- Gambling Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Other Addictions: Shopping, Gaming, Food, etc.
Our Columbus Rehab Center is NOT a 12-Step Program nor a Psychiatrist's Couch!
At our mental health and drug and alcohol treatment center in Columbus, OH; intensive outpatient treatment programs for adults meet 3 times a week for group sessions and a minimum of twice a week for individual sessions. Your personal counselor will work with you to custom-tailor a treatment plan that directly fits your needs. We don't take the “one-size-fits-all” approach to addiction treatment. We work with patients that suffer from drug addiction, alcohol abuse, substance abuse, and mental health issues including depression, anxiety, ADHD, and more. So we have to spend time getting to know you. And it's amazing how well treatment works when it's designed specifically for you.
- Re-establishing or maintaining support systems
- Developing a solid base of self-esteem
- Learning healthy boundaries
- Finding a comfortable spiritual path
- Learning to express your feelings and needs
- Developing coping skills
- Dealing with anxiety and depression, guilt and anger
- Managing stress
Legacy Freedom Treatment Centers accept most major health insurance plans, cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare at this time. Call today to find out more about our programs and how you can start living life again.
- Why do people use drugs?
- What are the stages of substance abuse?
- Do you think your loved one is addicted?
- Are you in a codependent relationship?
- Do you think you drink too much?
- Do you think you need rehab?
- Why you should quit using!
- What is holistic addiction treatment?
- What is alcohol detoxing like?
- Do you have programs for women?
- Do you have addiction treatment programs for teens?
- Do you offer long-term treatment plans?
- How does adventure therapy help with addiction recovery?