Do you fear that someone you know and love is struggling with drug addiction? Below, you’ll find symptoms and behaviors, according to mayoclinic.com that can help you determine whether or not your loved one needs drug rehab in Charlotte NC.
Drug Addict Behaviors | Drug Rehab in Charlotte NC
- Spending money — sudden requests for money without a reasonable explanation; or your discovery that money is missing or has been stolen or that items have disappeared from your home, indicating the possibility that they're being sold to support drug use
- Problems at school or work — frequently missing school or work, a sudden disinterest in school activities or work, or a drop in grades or work performance
- Physical health issues — lack of energy and motivation
- Neglected appearance — lack of interest in clothing, grooming or looks
- Changes in behavior — exaggerated efforts to bar family members from entering his or her room or being secretive about where he or she goes with friends; or drastic changes in behavior or in relationships with family and friends
According to mayoclinic.com, people use marijuana, hashish, and other cannabis-containing substances by smoking, eating, or inhaling a vaporized form of the drug. Cannabis often precedes or is used along with other substances, such as alcohol or other illegal drugs, and is often the first drug tried.
Signs and symptoms of recent marijuana use include:
- Slowed reaction time
- Red eyes
- Paranoid thinking
- Increased blood pressure and heart rate
- Increased appetite
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty concentrating or remembering
- Decreased coordination
- A sense of euphoria or feeling "high"
- A heightened sense of visual, auditory and taste perception
- Reduced number of friends and interests
- Poor performance at school or at work
- Decreased mental sharpness
Realizing that these symptoms and behaviors are now a part of your lifestyle leads to one thing only; drug rehab in Charlotte NC. To talk with our counselors about drug treatment, contact us, anytime. For more information about drug addiction symptoms and behaviors that come with specific types of drugs, visit back with our blog, soon.
Legacy Freedom | Drug Rehab in Charlotte NC
If someone you know and love is struggling with any of the symptoms above, don’t hesitate to help them get into drug rehab in Charlotte NC. Drug rehab might be the only chance they have at recovery. There are numerous people dealing with addiction in the world so it's important to understand you aren't alone. Regardless of how bad drug or alcohol use has become, help is always available. Contact Legacy Freedom if you need drug rehab in Charlotte. We are here to help you get back on track to a healthier, happier life.