Mental Health Therapy | Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment | Asheville, NC
Legacy Freedom Treatment Center should be your number one choice for outpatient Asheville rehab services for addiction and other common mental health issues such as depression and PTSD. Choosing us means you have real hope for a full recovery from your mental health and substance abuse problems. Mental health issues and drug and alcohol addiction are a real conditions that affect people from all walks of life. These conditions control the mind and body and there is no one-size-fits-all rehab program that works for everyone. That's why we offer personalized treatment plans that get to the root of your mental health, substance abuse, and addiction problems. Through holistic therapies, we heal the underlying problems that trigger your mental health issues and/or addiction. We personalize your mental health counseling and substance abuse treatment to meet your exact needs. We're not just a 12-step program. We know that you have several Asheville rehab centers to choose from, but many of them do not offer a customized approach to your recovery. This would be like buying clothes from a store that sells only one item, in one color, and in one size. When it comes to your health, choose the best Asheville rehab center for personalized mental health therapy and addiction services, choose us.
Our success rate for substance abuse recovery is phenomenal. We even have the personal success stories to back up these claims. This is because we proudly invest in the full recovery of our patients. Legacy Freedom is not just another Asheville rehab facility; we're one of the best holistic substance abuse and mental health treatment centers in North Carolina. We combine the best practices from traditional rehab with a number of new alternative treatments and personalize a plan that is based on who you are. The end result of our outpatient treatment programs is a new you.
- Mood Disorders
- Specific Phobias
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- PTSD and Panic Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Process Addictions
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Stress Response Syndromes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Anxiety, Panic, and Social Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction, Gender Identity Disorders
- Personality Disorders: OCD, Paranoia, etc.
- Tic Disorders – Tourette’s etc.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cocaine and Crack Cocaine
- Stimulants – Adderall, Ritalin, etc.
- Painkillers – Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc.
- Benzodiazepines – Valium, Xanax, Diazepam, Klonipin, etc.
- Gambling Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Other Addictions: Shopping, Gaming, Food, etc.
Our Asheville Rehab Center is NOT a 12-Step Program nor a Psychiatrist's Couch!
At our mental health and drug and alcohol treatment center in Asheville, NC; intensive outpatient treatment programs for adults meet 3 times a week for group sessions and a minimum of twice a week for individual sessions. Your personal counselor will work with you to custom-tailor a treatment plan that directly fits your needs. We don't take the “one-size-fits-all” approach to addiction treatment. We work with patients that suffer from drug addiction, alcohol abuse, substance abuse, and mental health issues including depression, anxiety, ADHD, and more. So we have to spend time getting to know you. And it's amazing how well treatment works when it's designed specifically for you.
- Re-establishing or maintaining support systems
- Developing a solid base of self-esteem
- Learning healthy boundaries
- Finding a comfortable spiritual path
- Learning to express your feelings and needs
- Developing coping skills
- Dealing with anxiety and depression, guilt and anger
- Managing stress
Legacy Freedom Treatment Centers accept most major health insurance plans, cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare at this time. Call today to find out more about our programs and how you can start living life again.
- Want to learn more about our alcohol treatment programs?
- Want to learn how outpatient rehab can help?
- What exactly is a customized addiction plan?
- What is addiction? How can Legacy Freedom help?
- Do you think you might be an alcoholic?
- Does your addiction problem make you feel alone in the world?
- How is outpatient treatment different from inpatient treatment?
- What is holistic substance abuse treatment?
- What is alternative alcohol addiction treatment?
- How do you choose a substance abuse facility?
- How are the programs at Legacy Freedom different from other treatment centers?
- How can alcohol rehab help with sobriety?
- What is the difference between holistic addiction therapy and standard addiction treatment?
- How can addiction treatment balance my life?