Inspiration brings about motivation in recovery. For those just starting their journey into an addiction free life, always remember that. To help you on your way, we've taken a few inspirational quotes that can help you along the way.
Inspirational Quotes | Drug Rehab in Charlotte NC
- Change. It has the power to uplift, to heal, to stimulate, surprise, open new doors, bring fresh experience and create excitement in life. Certainly it is worth the risk. - Leo Buscaglia
- Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours." - Ayn Rand
- Fear knocked on my door...I opened it and there was nobody there. - Anonymous
- Having a resentment is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die. - Anonymous
- I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me, spiritually and financially. - Denzel Washington
- It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something. May I suggest that it be creating joy for others, sharing what we have for the betterment of personkind, bringing hope to the lost and love to the lonely. - Leo Buscaglia
- My basic problem is that I flee from those who want me and I pursue the rejecters. - Anonymous
- Recovery is a journey between two train stations. One station represents unhappiness and the other represents serenity. What is important is not where we are, but who is driving (us or God) and what direction we are heading. - Anonymous
- Seven days without a meeting makes one weak. - Anonymous
- True humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking less about yourself. - Anonymous
- When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. - Abraham Maslow
We hope you've enjoyed reading these, and also wish you well on your journey. Recovery isn't easy. It's something that should be worked toward every day. If you're interested in learning more quotes, be sure to visit back with our next blog post, as well. The more inspiration you can find, the better off you'll be. It's just one of the major steps to continuing recovery without relapse.
Legacy Freedom | Drug Rehab Charlotte NC
If someone you know and love is struggling with any of the symptoms above, don’t hesitate to help them get established with a drug and alcohol treatment center. Drug rehab might be the only chance they have at recovery. There are numerous people dealing with addiction in the world, so it's important to understand you aren't alone. Regardless of how bad your drug or alcohol use has become, help is always available. Contact Legacy Freedom if you need a Charlotte drug and alcohol treatment center. We are here to help you get back on track to a healthier, happier life.